Immergood - 6 qt - Battery Powered Ice Cream Maker - Stainless Steel
Are you looking for some summer fun? Fun that involves young and old and great food at the same time? The Immergood Homemade Ice Cream Maker will be a hit at any gathering.
We enjoy good ice cream, and I imagine you do to... start out with a vanilla base and let the fun begin. After the mixture has started to firm, you can add fruit like strawberries, fresh picked raspberries or sweets. When adding soft chocolate, add it just before you stop churning, it will stay softer and if done right, you may be able to get some of that chocolate shell effect like bought ice cream.
What is better... creamy delicious ice cream, fun making it and an ice cream freezer that will likely outlast your generation.
Ice Cream Maker Features
- IMMERGOOD MOTOR, 18/20 volt Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita battery, built from the ground up to be strong yet full of features. Motor has an On/Off Switch with circuit board controls to protect your battery.
- STAINLESS STEEL, Yup, the motor metal, dasher, can, handles - everything that can be made stainless steel. No alloys or zinc plating here.
- TRIPLE ACTION DASHER Yes, this is real Stainless Steel AND triple action. The Can turns CCW, The scraper turns CW, The center turns CCW. This constant folding technique makes Creamy smooth ice cream.
- LEAK PROOF TUB Built with poly, made with Roto-Mold technology. After molding, the tub is filled with Premium insulation. This process is similar to how the Yetti branded coolers are made.
- LONG LIFE FOR ICE Your ice will last a long time, just sitting in the tub. Add the accessory Tub Cover, place your can in the tub with a packing of ice, and your ice will last 24, 48 hours plus!
- DELRIN TUB CENTER A long life plastic with lubrication properties, this pivot point the can sits on will never rust and is guaranteed to last a long, long, time.
Weight: 21.5 lb
Voltage: 18/20 volt Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita battery
Delicious homemade ice cream coming up! Start by choosing a recipe (recipe book included). You can also buy our pre-maid ingredient mix and just add the liquid ingredients.
Fill your can with the refrigerated mix and place the can in the tub and attach the motor.
Fill the tub 2/3 full of ice. Add 1 cup of salt on the ice.
Fill the tub up to the top of the can with ice. Add 3 cups of salt on top of the ice.
Plug in the motor, turn the motor ON
Top off the tub with ice, add more ice and salt as needed.
Be sure the drain holes stays open. This lets the water run off as the ice melts. Otherwise, the salty water will end up in the ice cream. Churning will take 15-30 minutes. It depends on the salt brine, and the recipe for the ice cream used.
You will likely find that the insulated tub will allow ice to last longer and ice cream to freezer faster, compared to the wooden tubs of yesterday.
Immergood Ice Cream Freezers carry a 3 year limited warranty. The Motor has a 1 year limited warranty.
If you have any trouble, give us a call or send an email. We are old school and want to help you like your our neighbor.
Works like a charm. Makes perfect ice cream. Add the lid and let it freeze for a couple hours extra and it’s even better. 10/10 would buy again. Never buying another type of ice cream maker.
Thanks for letting us know about your experience. If you have any trouble, let us know. We will do what it takes to help you.
This 6 quart freezer with the 5a Dewalt battery performed as advertised 23 minutes to freeze a batch and had battery left. Very satisfied!
Great to hear you busy making ice cream. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for taking a minute to share a review. We learn from our customers!
2/5/22 Took this to Muskegon Luge Adventure Sports Park. North Muskegon, Michigan. Stayed the night in a Boy scout cabin close to the Luge park. Made Wendy's style frosty with 3qt Rich chocolate milk, 28oz sweetened condensed milk, & 16oz Cool Whip Original Frozen Whipped Topping. put in mixing tub turned on for a couple of minutes to mix it up. Added Ice and salt and in 20 minutes we were eating the best Wendy's frosty clone. it's great to be able to do this without cranking or needing a plug outlet. The battery power is great!!!!
Thanks for your review. I know it takes time to put a review together, and I want to let you know we appreciate your time and effort. Glad to hear you had an enjoyable time with ice cream. Sounds like the Immergood Ice Cream Freezer was able to make your adventure a little tastier. Whishing you many more happy 'ice cream' moments in your adventures to come.
I do not give 5 stars often, this machine is made to make ice cream and do it efficiency. I have been making ice cream for 30 years with a White Mountain and to be honest it did a good job but the motor not so good. This Immergood is a White Mountain on steroids with all the improvements done that needed to be completed on the old White Mountain. I have never made ice cream in 12 minutes, this thing shocked me due to not having used all the salt I normally do and still had half a bag of ice left. The new insulated bucket keeps the cold in transferring it directedly to the tub and with the plastic paddles on the dasher kept the ice cream off the tub more efficiently than the old wood paddles did. The only thing left to make it perfect is to mount a latch on the other side of the bucket so you can unlatch both sides and remove the motor straight up without the binding. I ordered a latch and will install it. It is worth the money believe me. I will upload a video the next time it is used.
A very satisfied customer...
Free shipping on orders over $30. *Excludes Truck Freight Items.
In stock items are shipped within 1-2 days. Custom items including engraving will add up to 4 days. Are you trying to ensure your products arrive on time. Give us a call.
*Truck Freight Item? Give us a call about a delivery timetable.
RETURNSIf you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method. Unless the item is defective, the return shipping will be deducted off the refund.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
No returns on food items.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org including
c.Reason For Return
d.Choose Refund, Exchange, Credit.
We will send you a prepaid label.
Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
Send all items back to us using the label provided. Be sure to pack the item properly to avoid damage during shipping.
Immergood - 6 qt - Battery Powered Ice Cream Maker - Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
- Expedited Shipping, 0-2 Day Handling, Transit is 1-3 days. See fee options at checkout or call us to see if we can meet your deadline.
- Standard Shipping, 0-2 Day Handling, Transit is 1-6 business days.
- $6.00 Shipping on orders up to $29.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30 - Continental USA only, excludes Truck Freight Items
- We aim to ship orders in 2 days or less
- We ship via UPS for most packages. Small parcels may ship via USPS Priority Mail
UPS Shipping Speed.
- Add 2 days for Handling.
*Free Shipping to Continental USA only, excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Other exclusions may apply.