PREMIUM 6 qt. - Immergood Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker - Hand Crank
Are you looking for an Ice Cream Freezer that is built with quality parts and hardware? The Immergood Ice Cream Freezer is designed to last for generations. It takes the old idea of hand cranked ice cream to a new level. Everything, from the tub, the bushings, gears and metals have been taken back to the drawing board, looking for a way to make this the best freezer to last a lifetime.
Look at the features and learn for yourself why the Immergood Ice Cream Freezer should be at your next family gathering.
Built with long lasting, rust proof Stainless Steel hardware, no exceptions, no imitations. No grease needed. This unit uses Polly wear bushings for a long life, no maintenance enjoyment. All you have to do is think about the Ice Cream!
Leak-Free, Highly insulated, Triple Layer Construction
Finally a tub that will not leak! Thanks to a one piece, poly tub, you never have to worry about leaking water again. Not only will the tub not leak but it will keep it cold as well. Your ice cream can be stored for hours, even a day or more in moderate temperatures with this insulated tub.
Makes Great Ice Cream
The unique triple action dasher ensures you get the best churn for every crank. The can rotates clockwise, the dasher counter clockwise, and the center rotates clockwise. This creates a constant folding of the ice cream, giving you the best texture possible.
Make Memories Anywhere
Hand Cranked means you can take this freezer virtually anywhere. Just put your mix in an ice chest and bring a bag of ice along and you'll have a great frozen treat at your next backwoods picnic.
Create a Family Summer Tradition
For generations, you will get to use the Ice Cream Freezer that "we made ice cream with at Grandma's house". That is what you get when you invest in Quality!
Made in Small Town America
No large factories, Not imported. Immergood supports Family-Friendly Manufacturing by employing several small family run shops who make the different parts of the finished product. No long commutes to work, no large assembly lines, just a few hard working Americans who want to give you the quality they expect for themselves.
3 Year Warranty. Immergood offers a 3 year no-hassle warranty on their ice cream freezers. Problems after 3 years? Contact Immergood for the help and repair.
This ice cream maker seems well built, and durable. We just made our first batch with it today. Fantastic! I would recommend this to anyone that is interested in do it yourself ice cream. It only took us 20 minutes turning the handle before we had ice cream.
It sounds like you folks will be having some good ice cream coming your way! Thanks for coming back and sharing your review. We love hearing back from our customers.
We are thrilled with the quality of this Immergood ice cream maker! It arrived quickly and we made our first batch of ice cream the next day! It worked as well as all the videos I’ve seen on line! We had delicious soft serve ice cream after 20 min of churning! No Ivey crystals. We put some in a container in the freezer and it froze beautifully to a harder ice cream but not too hard to scoop! All our friends have raved at how delicious it is! Would absolutely recommend to others!
I am glad to hear your ice cream freezer meets your expectations. Thanks for coming back and letting us know. We enjoy hearing from our customers. Wishing you many more bowls of tasty ice cream.
I purchased the 6 Qt hand crank plastic tub ice cream (IC) maker. So much thought has gone into the design of this amazing product. We have had old White Mountain IC makers growing up that were great and some other generic brands of electric IC makers. We are loving the hand crank!
Benefits of this product:
1. No super loud motors to deal with.
2. I've NEVER seen ice cream come out so solid. It's usually a milkshake consistency. But with the hand crank, you can churn the ice cream much longer than you can with an electric motor so your ice cream turns out WAY thicker! (The electric motors usually burn out over time. White Mountain did send a replacement for free, but that was in the 90's and I doubt they still do that) Disclaimer: I use a country vanilla recipe of my grandma's, so you beat the eggs and sugar until they're fluffy, so it also makes the ice cream thicker.
3. I LOVE the green plastic insulated tub with lid! I don't have salty water leaking everywhere (like the wooden tubs), the ice doesn't melt away as fast since its so well insulated and I can do it inside (no leaks and loud motor).
4. I did buy the stainless lid separetly and I really like that I can leave all the ice cream in the bucket with the ice until it's ready to be served so I don't have to scramble to get the IC into another container before it melts and find room in my crowded freezer.
5. I LOVE the clear lid. I can visually decide when it's thick enough, instead of guessing by the amount of resistance. It also makes it more fun for the kids and is helpful for remembering which direction to rotate the handle.
6. The gears and the housing are very well built. You can really crank on it without fear of breaking it. (I have a hand crank honey extruder from Amazon/China that broke on the first use. It was around $250! So these parts matter!)
7. The ice cream container sits and rotates nicely on the little guide on the bottom of the tub. This had been a huge source of frustration with other IC makers. The perfect alignment allows the IC lid to line up nicely with the little cogs on the hand crank.
8. I really appreciate the stainless steel! No rust. Especially when dealing with all that salt. And it is very thick metal, so I'm not worried about punching a hole in it if it gets dropped or something. (Our last IC maker wore a hole through the thin metal) Seriously, this thing would survive the apocalypse!
My only area of improvement would be that the hand crack handle slightly rubs a nut on the side of the green bucket. All I had to do was push the whole hand crank housing toward the side with the handle and there was enough space/ tolerance to rotate the handle without touching the nut. I put a popsicle stick where the extra space was created for reference.
Overall we are VERY pleased! It is worth every penny. We will have this for the rest of our lives I'm sure. We support US made. We also have our own family business and we know what its like to make products in the US, competing with foreign labor and material costs. I want to be able to buy products in my own country. Thank you for this remarkable IC maker!
Thanks for giving us a very thorough review. You sound like someone who takes homemade ice cream serious. If you come up with any unique flavors, I would love to hear about them.
Thanks for the suggestion about the handle hitting the latch bolt. We need to have the assembly instructions placed on the metal.
Be Sure To Place The Handle On The Opposite End As The Latch!
Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts.
We love it! It only takes around 20 mins of churning and the ice cream is amazing! It’s kind of fun to crank it. And all the pieces are really nicely made.
Thanks for sharing your impressions on your Immergood Ice Cream Freezer. Making homemade ice cream is an activity we enjoy here at our home as well.
I'm so pleased with this purchase. I used it at a 4th of July get together with my family and it was a huge hit.My granddaughters ( 4 & 5 years old) were able to turn the crank and contribute. Everyone agree it was the best ice cream they've ever eaten.
Thanks for sharing. The best part of homemade ice cream is that the little people can actually help, with little chance of getting hurt or breaking something.
It is great to hear from you, thanks for the review.
Free shipping on orders over $30. *Excludes Truck Freight Items.
In stock items are shipped within 1-2 days. Custom items including engraving will add up to 4 days. Are you trying to ensure your products arrive on time. Give us a call.
*Truck Freight Item? Give us a call about a delivery timetable.
RETURNSIf you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method. Unless the item is defective, the return shipping will be deducted off the refund.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
No returns on food items.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
Send us an email to: email@example.com including
c.Reason For Return
d.Choose Refund, Exchange, Credit.
We will send you a prepaid label.
Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
Send all items back to us using the label provided. Be sure to pack the item properly to avoid damage during shipping.
Immergood - 6 Quart Electri...
Immergood - PREMIUM 6 qt. - Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker - Hand Crank
Shipping & Returns
- Expedited Shipping, 0-2 Day Handling, Transit is 1-3 days. See fee options at checkout or call us to see if we can meet your deadline.
- Standard Shipping, 0-2 Day Handling, Transit is 1-6 business days.
- $6.00 Shipping on orders up to $29.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30 - Continental USA only, excludes Truck Freight Items
- We aim to ship orders in 2 days or less
- We ship via UPS for most packages. Small parcels may ship via USPS Priority Mail
UPS Shipping Speed.
- Add 2 days for Handling.
*Free Shipping to Continental USA only, excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Other exclusions may apply.